One of the most convenient ways to use your RentMaxPro account is on your phone or tablet. To make it even easier, just add an icon for the program straight onto your home screen, then you can just tap on the icon and it will take you straight to the dashboard.
One of the most useful facilities with this is that you can enter a new expense – and upload a photo of the receipt – as you walk out of the hardware store. That then makes your reconciliations an absolute breeze.
Here is how:
- Launch “Chrome” app (it won’t work with other browsers).
- Navigate and Login to the RentMaxPro dashboard.
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to homescreen.
- You’ll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.
For iPhone or iPad
- Launch Safari on your iPhone or iPad.
- Login to RentMaxPro.
- Tap the Share icon (the square with an arrow pointing out of it) at the bottom or top of the screen.
- Scroll down to the list of actions and tap Add to Home Screen. (If you don’t see the action, scroll to the bottom and tap Edit Actions, then tap Add next to the Add to Home Screen action. After that, you’ll be able to select it from the Share Sheet.)
5. Type a name for your site link. This will be the title that appears beneath its icon on your Home screen.Tap Add in the top-right corner of the screen.
Your new “web app” will appear in the next available space on your device’s Home screen. To move it like you would any other app, tap and hold its icon, then tap Edit Home Screen, and you’ll be able to drag it to your desired location. When you’ve placed it where you want it, tap Done.